H.I.S
Welcome, Friends!

Assalamualaikum. Welcome to my simple blog. Hope the entries benefit you. Insha Allah. :)


Entries About Linkies Stuff


Speak Out


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
The good is from Allah
The bad is from my weakness
Sorry for any defeciencies

May Allah bless all of us!

Credits


Template: Pingkan Samara
Basecodes: Rika
Icon: Faradina
Others: ME



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..


Assalamualaikum..
Hello everyone.
Its been a long hiatus, right?
I realised that as i get older,
I tend to keep everything to myself.
Tu yg blog ni bersawang sikit.
Kalau tak dulu suka share story kat sini. Haha

Ni pun tak tau nak share pasal apa.
Well, i just wanna say that life is not good right now.
But still, i'm blessed. Alhamdulillah.

Till we meet again, here, ofcourse.
Loads of love, H.I.S. ❤




| Selepas